I’m Jeff Wozer.
I specialize in outdoor lifestyle humor.
Perfect for any corporate event or outdoor industry gathering.
I’m often asked,
“What do you talk about?”
I usually reply,
“Skiing, camping, wildlife and more.”
Some will then ask,
And I’ll answer,
“Backpacking, National Parks, mountain life and more.”
Satisfied, some will then follow with,
“What makes you qualified?”
And I’ll hand them this:
- Outdoor Ambassador for Mountain Khakis
- World Record Holder in the 17-yard dash
- First person to ever attempt to scale Everest starting from Denver, Colorado
- Number of times I treed a bear and her cub – 1
- Number of times charged by a bear protecting her cub – 1
- Number of times I self-nominated myself for a Darwin Award after getting charged by a bear protecting her cub – 1
- National touring club & corporate comedian for 18 years
- Based out of Denver’s world-famous Comedy Works
- Comedians I performed with: Martin Short, Brian Regan, John Oliver, Lewis Black…
- Cool venues I performed at: Las Vegas Riviera, Beaver Creek’s Vilar Center, Great American Comedy Festival.
- Coolest venue I performed at: Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Named by the Mother Nature Network as one of the nation’s top environmental comedians (even though my act is outdoor-recreation based)
- Humor articles published in more than 40 publications including ESPN’s Active.com, Cabin Life, and the Explorer Club’s Explorers Journal.
Those who are interested then say something like,
“Hmm, good to know.”
But those who are really interested ask,
“Is it just comedy or an actual presentation?”
And I then reply,
“It depends on your needs. I can provide a clean comedy stand-up act or combine it with a humorous outdoor presentation that employs PowerPoint and that stresses the importance of incorporating the outdoors into our lives through outdoor recreation which in turn heightens awareness to the importance of protecting open spaces.”
Not used to such verbose answers I’m then winded. And rather than talking some more I hand them the following contact info: